Operation Sheet, Part # 17
Operation #1 - Basic Shape
1. Chuck the stock in the lathe ( 0.50 grip ) and center drill for heavy turning.
2. Turn the O.D. to clean up, 5.00 dia. minimum.
3. Make a minimum face cut, this will be the front face.
4. Finish bore, completely through the stock, inside to the 2.875 dimension.
5. Turn the 3.375 dia. by 0.688 deep.
6. Turn the 4.187 dia. by 0.641 deep, leave a 0.060 radius at the corner.
This just a few lines from a three ( 3 ) page Operation Sheet
RETURN to WHAT the PLANS INCLUDE